4.2

I am really appreciated India Gift's service.They promised me for midnight gifts delivery in Bangalore for the occasion of my brother's birthday and they completed their promise within time.

My brother got my gift exact 12 am at midnight and delivery boy past my wish to my brother correctly. He was so happy to get my surprise gifts. I don't even any word about how I also happy with their service. Even the quality of gift items was very good.

I was so happy with their service and now onwards for any gift’s delivery in India-gift.in service.Also, recommend someone to use this site for gifting in India.

Review about: India Gift Midnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Gifts delivery service.

Had an Experience with India Gift?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more