4.2

I am really appreciated India Gift's service.They promised me for midnight gifts delivery in Bangalore for the occasion of my brother's birthday and they completed their promise within time.

My brother got my gift exact 12 am at midnight and delivery boy past my wish to my brother correctly. He was so happy to get my surprise gifts. I don't even any word about how I also happy with their service. Even the quality of gift items was very good.

I was so happy with their service and now onwards for any gift’s delivery in India-gift.in service.Also, recommend someone to use this site for gifting in India.

This reviewer shared experience about on time delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). IndiaGift is overall satisfied with India Gift and uploaded a picture. the best about india gift midnight delivery service from India Gift was gifts delivery service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about India Gift.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare India Gift to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with India Gift?

Comments